JOIN OR RENEW
USMS membership grants you access to information to take your swimming ability and technique to the next level, discounts from our partners, a subscription to SWIMMER magazine, the STREAMLINES eNewsletter, inclusion in the USMS national times database, discounts from USMS partners, insurance coverage, and access to the members-only features on usms.org.
As an arm of its national governing body, U.S. Masters Swimming, Kentucky Masters is a community of nearly 700 adult fitness swimmers across the Commonwealth living a healthy and active lifestyle. USMS and Kentucky Masters welcome swimmers of all abilities. Whether you want to improve your overall fitness, swim just for fun, develop better technique, or train for triathlons, open water swims, or pool swimming competitions, USMS membership provides the information, resources, and tools to be successful.
- We value health and fitness, constantly challenging ourselves with competition and goal setting.
- We value fun with our fellow swimmers and embracing swimming as a joyful and satisfying avocation.
- We value learning through coaching, programs, and communication.
- To provide service to our nearly 70,000 members and 1,500 Masters Swimming programs.
- To provide support and education to the Masters coaching community.
- To provide support to our 700 sanctioned pool and open water events, clinics, and camps.
- What is U.S. Masters Swimming?
- The word "Masters" sounds intimidating...
- Do I have to compete to be a Masters swimmer?
- I'm not fast enough (or in shape enough) to be a Masters swimmer...
- I swim on my own. Why should I join USMS?
- Find answers to these questions and more here.
- Fitness & Health
- Discounts from USMS Partners
- Organized Workout Plans
- Exclusive Content
- Sanctioned Events
- Competition and Achievement Programs
- Recognition and Awards
- Social Engagement
- Expanded Programs & Services